On Monday 19 June 2006 19:41, Jon Keating wrote: > Hopefully someone can tell me how to fix this error. Please see the > attached log. Your configure.py run seems to be dying without issuing an error message when it tries to generate code for kutils. Looking at PyKDE, I seem to have generated some erroneous files for kutils that modify the build. Try deleting PyKDE/sip/kutils/*.diff (2 files) and rebuilding. It would seem like those should have produced an error message about a missing file though. Other possibilities might be running out of memory while running sip - but you'd have to have a pretty small amount of RAM and almost no swap for that to happen - or something corrupted in your installation for sip/PyQt/PyKDE or somewhere else. Jim _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.imk.fraunhofer.de http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde