List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] twisted and PyQt4
From:       scalet () yebu ! de
Date:       2006-05-30 8:45:55

Hi,

probably better addressed to the twisted mailing list, but
maybe I can get some information here as well.

Afaik the twisted asynchronous network-model is able to hook
into the qt-loop (or vice versa?). This seems to work as of
now only with Qt3. Any information out there how this can be
achieved with PyQt4. I search the internet for very long, but
unfortunately I could not find any infos.

Karl