List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Removing Close Button
From:       Chris Dunscombe <cdunscombe () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-21 16:48:27

I've a PyQt app with a MainWindow and a fixed number of QTextEdit windows within QWorkspace.
I don't want the user to close any of these QTextEdit windows using the stand close button in the
top right hand corner, so I want it removed.

I know I can re-implememt close() to do nothing and return False to mimic the required
functionality, but it doesn't look very good.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris