List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] QLineEdit focusInEvent() & setCursorPosition() problems
From:       Danu Kusmana <danu () limabit ! com>
Date:       2003-01-27 7:44:37

I have notice several things after I reimplement focusInEvent():
1. The cursor focus on QLineEdit widget is not blinking
2. eventhough I use setCursorPosition(0) after I entered some value to
the line edit the cursor position at index 0 is start after the value I
had entered

I don't know if I do something wrong or is it the default behaviour of
QLineEdit widget.

danu