List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] [Eric] How to use ipython ?
From:       Nicolas Girard <nicolas.girard () nerim ! net>
Date:       2005-05-30 17:16:21

Hi again,

I'd find it quite useful to be able to use ipython as the interpreter
appearing in the bottom of Eric's window, but couldn't achieve to use it.

What I tried was to go to the "Debugger -> Python" section in the settings,
then click the "Custom python interpreter" button, enter "/usr/bin/ipython"
in the text field below, and finally restart the IDE. As a result, I got a
blank region in the interpreter pane, so it seemed no interpreter was
launched.

Could you please tell me is there's a way of making ipython work inside Eric ?

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas