Hi Simon, this is a good idea and having browsed through the docs I think that is a very useful package. However, where can I get it and can it (or parts of it) be used for pure Qt programs as well? Regards, Detlev Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 21:54 schrieb Simon Edwards: > Hello all, > > I've been busy putting together and documenting some of the side-project > stuff I've been working on like extensions for distutils and kcontrol > modules, and turning this all into some kind of SDK for Python KDE > developers. For anyone interested I've put the current state of the docs up > on the web. It is not finished yet, and I'm still planning to combine some > of the work from Jim and David Boddie. > > anyway, here it is: > > http://www.simonzone.com/software/python/en/index.html > > The idea is to put together all of the other little bits and pieces that > are needed make a fully polished KDE application. > > feedback is welcome, > > cheers, -- Detlev Offenbach detlev@die-offenbachs.de _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.imk.fraunhofer.de http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde