List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] QListBoxItem.isSelected() does not exist
From:       "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky () develer ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 0:11:14

Jeffrey Barish <jeff_barish@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Here's one that I'm pretty sure is a bug.  In the following complete
> code sample, the line that is commented out tests whether the
> listboxitem is selected.  However, that line produces an
> AttributeError.  The line above it works correctly, but according to
> the documentation selected() is obsolete.

Works for me:

>>> "isSelected" in dir(QListBoxText)
True
>>> "selected" in dir(QListBoxText)
False

I also tried a cut-down version of your sample and everything appears to work
as expected:

>>> a = QApplication([])
>>> l = QListBox(None)
>>> i = QListBoxText(l, "foo")
>>> i.isSelected
<built-in method isSelected of QListBoxText object at 0x008158A0>
>>> i.selected
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
AttributeError: selected