On Wednesday 23 March 2005 3:51 pm, Nahuel Greco wrote: > Hi, I think that I have found a memory leak in the latest PyQT snapshot. > When you create forms, if the form constructor connects their signals, > after his destruction a "weakref" object remains in memory. Note the > attached logs: > > without_signal_connections.log: For this log I only pressed the second > button, so the forms were created without connecting their signals. Python > objects count remains constant, as you can see in the gc debug messages. > Also the memory used don't increases. > > connecting_signals.log: Here I only pressed the first button, the forms > were created connecting their signals. This case leaks, the memory > increased after each run, and you can see in the gc debug messages that for > each created form an object of type 'weakref' remains without beign > collected. Amazing - that bug's been there since day one. Fixed in the next snapshot. Thanks, Phil _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.imk.fraunhofer.de http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde