List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] PyQt Metaclass programming
From:       "Diez B. Roggisch" <deets () web ! de>
Date:       2004-11-29 14:27:41

Hi,

> Would it help if sip.wrappertype was placed in the sip module dictionary
> so that you could sub-class it?

I ran into the same troubles and asked Gary for his solution. He offered me
this neat trick for declaring my metaclass:

class SessionAware(type(QObject)):

I neverless think that sip.wrappertype should be exposed, as that would be a
more "natural" approach to the problem - and more easy to document.

Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch