Apparently my satellite ISP lost contact with the satellite that services my connection and it can't be repaired. Because of the phone system in my particular area (analog multiplexed), I can't get better than 26Kbps speeds on dialup. The only thing this really affects wrt PyKDE is the upcoming KDE 3.3.2 release, which should be out in a day or two. It isn't practical for me to download KDE rpms over dialup at low speed (I get around 100K*B*ps, or about 32X faster via satellite). I expect this to take a week or more to resolve, as I'll either need to change providers or at the very least have the dish re-aimed, and neither will happen quickly. The changes from 3.3.0->3.3.1 were minor and I expect even fewer changes with 3.3.2. In the most recent snapshot (available shortly) PyKDE should build with KDE versions newer than what it was originally built against (unlike the problems people had building against 3.3.1 with PyKDE 3.11.3). Jim _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.imk.fraunhofer.de http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde