List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] QString to XML and back.
From:       Dermot Doran <dpdoran () mac ! com>
Date:       2004-11-09 19:48:39

Hello All,

I was wondering if anybody had code that performed this, what I had hoped would be, \
straight forward task.  I've been a bit surprised that it isn't better explained in \
any of the documentation that I've read!

Basically, here is what I want to be able to do:
1. Get a QString from some input field, convert it into an XML node.
2. Save the XML document to a file.
3. At a later date+time read the XML document from the file.
4. Convert the XML node back into a QString.

There is, of course, just a chance that I'm being very thick here and this is very \
easy to do.

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers!!