List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] eric3 debian packages
From:       Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina <rcardenes () debian ! org>
Date:       2004-04-28 10:40:34

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 03:17:48PM +0200, Kilian CAVALOTTI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for eric3 debian packages. I've read Ricardo Cárdenes page,
> which lets think that we could find eric3 debs on his people.debian.org
> repository, but I could only find python-kde3 debs. Did I miss something ?
>
> TIA,

Someone asked me to take over the development of eric packages, and I
sent him my latest source. During a couple of months of silence, I got
another couple of offers, and then sent the sources to other guy... I
just don't remember who he right now. The next in the list is Torsten
Marek, I think.

I can make an upgrade to the latest eric snapshot and upload it.