List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] LPhoto
From:       Joachim Werner <joe () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-04-27 14:54:28

Hi!

Boudewijn Rempt schrieb:
> I just noticed that LPhoto is written in Python with PyQt -- so I presume
> ditto for LSongs.

Yes, there is a hint in the LPhoto code (kdeemul.py) that they are both
using some shared code. But currently there is no link at Linspire's
websites to download the LSongs sources.

LPhoto is a very nice example for a PyQt application.

BTW: I've just tried to replace the Qt file dialog in LPhoto by the
KFileDialog. I am getting a memory access error after doing so. As
anybody seen problems with KFileDialog on AMD 64 hardware, too?

Cheers

Joachim

--
Joachim Werner