List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] segfault with pyqt & sip latest snapshots
From:       Steven Robson <s.a.robson () sms ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-18 17:41:11

On Sunday 18 April 2004 17:46, Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> How exactly did you remove the installed stuff - is there a make target?

I used checkinstall to build slackware packages (i use slack 9.1) so I used
the package manager to uninstall the packs.
Checkinstall does a make install, but also builds a package for easy
distribution and removal.
There may be a make uninstall or similar but i'm not sure i'm afraid.

regards,

Steven

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former. "