List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] Announce: Guidance admin tools
From:       David Boddie <david () boddie ! org ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-21 18:18:24

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:10:11, Simon Edwards <simon@simonzone.com> wrote:

> Slightly off-topic perhaps, but I've just put up the first public release
> of Guidance, a collection system administration tools written in Python and
> PyQt/PyKDE. So, if anyone is looking for example code... :-)

Always interesting to look at.

I've not installed it properly yet since I've still to download libuser but,
from what I've seen, you may need to supply different paths for different
Linux distributions. You've clearly covered the standard Mandrake ones but
they're unfortunately different on Slackware.

I'll give it another try once I've retrieved all the dependencies.

All the best,

David