On Wednesday 16 April 2003 11:13 am, Aurélien Gâteau wrote: > Hi list! > > When you create a form with Designer, it's possible to use a function to > load pixmaps in widgets. I wrote a PixmapLoader module which contains a > "load()" function. This function takes a string as a parameter and returns > a QPixmap, so it's a good candidate for a pixmap loading function. > > My first trouble was that Designer does not allow dots in function names so > I used the name "pixmapLoad". All that was needed was to add a line like > this at the top of the file : > > from PixmapLoader import load as pixmapLoad > > > Second trouble is to add this line automatically: I can't find any way in > Designer to specify some code to be added at the beginning of the generated > file. My idea is to add a new parameter to pyuic. This parameter would be a > file containing extra code to be added before the class definition. Looking > at pyuic code it seems easy to do, but I would like to have your opinion on > any simpler way to achieve what I want before starting to hack. This functionality is already in the current snapshots. It's even documented (see the section "Using Qt Designer"). Phil _______________________________________________ PyKDE mailing list PyKDE@mats.gmd.de http://mats.gmd.de/mailman/listinfo/pykde