List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Trouble destructing
From:       "Miller, Douglas" <dmiller () jfti ! com>
Date:       2003-01-27 15:50:26

I have a dialog whose flag I have set to destruct on close.  When the window
closes the Qt object destructs but the PyQt object does not.  The dialog has
a parent so I guess it is the reference back to it that keeps the PyQt
object from destucting.  What is the best way to ensure that when the dial
close occurs I have complete destruction?

Thanks.