List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] How to add more widgets to a QScrollView once the exec_loop start	s?
From:       "Tuvi, Selim" <stuvi () SLAC ! Stanford ! EDU>
Date:       2003-01-22 16:55:02

Hi, I am developing an application that has a QScrollView widget in it. The \
QScrollView widget has a QVBox in which I add more widgets. When I initially add the \
widgets before the "exec_loop" starts I can see what I added on the screen. But if I \
add them through a button click event then the widgets do not get added (or they get \
added but I can not see them).

I am developing under the PyQt 3.5 commercial license compiled with Qt 3.1.1 under \
Windows 2000.

I am attaching the test application source.

Thanks
-Selim

Selim Tuvi, Research Engineering Group, SLAC
GLAST, I&T Online, MS 98
Tel:650-926-3376 Fax:650-926-4335

["ScrollImpl.py" (application/octet-stream)]
["Scroll.py" (application/octet-stream)]