List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] KMimeType.findByPath return value
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2003-01-02 13:11:49

On Thursday 02 January 2003 01:56, you wrote:

> KServiceTypeProfile.preferredService takes a QString as its first
> argument, so you should use "mimetype" instead of "mimestr".

Then the offer is None, even for things like text/html. If I ask for offers
for "text/html" (<- as a python string), I get the problem described in
the mail before, i.e. the broken result of name().

> offer.name(). I was using an older value of PyKDE which didn't use
> findByPath, so that may have been my problem.

findByPath() and findByURL() doesn't make a difference for me regarding
this problem.

Regards
 Daniel

--