List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] ANN: Packages for Eric, the Python IDE
From:       Gordon Tyler <gordon () doxxx ! net>
Date:       2002-11-27 16:19:23

Víctor R. Ruiz wrote:
>   - The default fonts are too big

This was a prolem for me too. I found it quite annoying to change all
the fonts to something else like Courier New because I had to
individually change every different font style (Comment, Numbers, etc.).
It would be nice if there was a "Change All Styles Font" button where I
could select one font to use for _all_ the styles.

Ciao,
Gordon