List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] qcommonstyle not found
From:       "Diez B. Roggisch" <deets () web ! de>
Date:       2002-10-13 10:53:17

Hi,

after successfully building PyQT and PyKDE the latter one doesn't work
properly. I get a

"ImportError: cannot import name QCommonStyle"

I had to add several #defines to the qconfig.h because of linkage problems.
Actually my qconfig.h looks like this:

#define QT_NO_STYLE_SGI
#define QT_NO_STYLE_CDE
#define QT_NO_STYLE_MOTIF
#define QT_NO_STYLE_PLATINUM
#define QT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWS

In the qt doc I read that QCommonStyle is inherited e.g. by QSGIStyle. So is
ist possible that it isn't included because I don't have a style at all?

Diez