List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] Fwd: Windows XP, PyQT and SIP
From:       "Soeren Fietzke" <soeren.fietzke () mscsoftware ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 13:57:38

Anthony,

AFAIK, if you are using Qt 2.3 non-commercial, you cannot use MSVC.Net, due to a \
                glitch in the Qt header files (template classes
*must not* be exported from a DLL).

If you are not using the non-commercial version, have access to the Qt source code \
and do not want to upgrade to Qt 3.0.5, you could try to fix the Qt header files and \
rebuild your Qt lib: \
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2002-04/thread00621-0.html

Otherwise, the only option that comes to mind is to revert to MSVC 6.

Good luck,
Soeren