List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] Mad rave about Eric! ....debs?
From:       Jonathan Gardner <jgardner () corp ! classmates ! com>
Date:       2002-08-27 21:45:52

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 08:50 am, Peter Osborne wrote:
> Is there a source for eric debs yet?

Doesn't eric come with PyQt? It comes with PyQt with the default Red Hat,
and it is part of the PyQt tar.gz.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner@corp.classmates.com

Wisdom from Slashdot...

Changing between Linux distributions is like changing your underwear, but
changing from Windows to Linux is more like getting a sex change. I know
this, I've done both. I've migrated a server farm from Windows to Linux,
that is, not gotten a sex change. I do change my underwear, though. I'll
just stop typing now...