List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Installation of user-end pyqt app on windows
From:       Bart Verwilst <verwilst () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-08-11 16:53:16

Hi!

My app is working great in linux, but i was wondering what steps should be
taken to make it easy for users to install my app on windows...
(Like 1 setup.exe which does the trick).
Is this possible? And can a pyqt/qt dll or something be included in that?
I hope somebody can give me a detailed explanation/reference to my prob..

Thanks in advance!

--
Bart Verwilst
Gentoo Linux Developer, Release Coordinator