List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Memory leak?
From:       Doug Bell <doug101 () xecu ! net>
Date:       2002-01-15 3:16:48

One of my programs appears to have a memory leak.  At least the memory
usage from "top" steadily increases as a view is repeatedly refreshed.
What I don't know is how to localize the problem and correct it.

The view is a QScrollView using a clipper, with many QGroupBoxes as
children.  Each group box has QMultiLineEdits and QLablels as children
arranged by a QGridLayout.  The scroll view is refreshed by calling
close(1) for each child group box and then creating new group boxes.

Any ideas?

Doug Bell