List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] still, problems install pyqt where I want to
From:       "Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh () via ! net>
Date:       2001-01-31 18:05:02

(no response from last week, maybe everyone missed the mail)

I would like to install pyqt into /usr/local/lib/python/site-packages instead
of /usr/lib.  However, the configure script detects that python is in /usr/lib
and forces my install there.  If i add the --with-python-modules option, the
configure fails because it tries to find parts of python in the dir I specify.

Suggestions?