List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Building PythonCore on the mac.
From:       "Christian Reyes" <christian () rocketnetwork ! com>
Date:       2000-11-27 19:51:41

I'm trying to build a SIP generated python module on the mac.
The problem I have is that the PythonCore lib on the Mac links to static MSL
lib's but I need them to link the MSL SharedRuntime libraries.  The reason
for this is that since the dll's that I'm trying to wrap link to the MSL
sharedruntime lib's, I need to build PythonCore against the sharedruntime
libs as well.
If any of you have had any experience with building PythonCore against the
MSL_ShRuntime.dll on the mac, could you please contact me?
Thank you,
christian@rocketnetwork.com