List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] New Search Engine Requires Your Input.
From:       webmaster () cgiscriptsonline ! com
Date:       2000-11-18 10:16:06

You were identified as a potential contributor to our search engine database. We are \
opening up a new site dedicated to CGI scripts, programming, web development \
resources and all information relating to these topics.

You have received this email because we believe you have a skill, an opportunity, \
site URL or other information you can contribute to the script and programing related \
database which will be the focus of our search engine.

Our site will basically be a directory type of search engine based on the Yahoo model \
but specifically focused on what is CGI script related.

We have presently categorized our main sections as Applescript Scripts, Books & \
Tutorials, C Scripts, CGI News Groups, CGI Script Related Jobs, Custom Script \
Programers, FAQs & Documentation, Java Scripts, Other Scripts, Other Web Resources, \
PHP Scripts, Perl Scripts, Python Scripts, Remotely Hosted Scripts, Script \
Installation Services, Virtual Basic Scripts.

If you can contribute to any of the categories mentioned above we encourage you to go \
to http://www.cgiscriptsonline.com and to add your URL to our search engine. \
Submission of URLs are totally free.

We welcome any comment from you and hope to be able to build a mutually rewarding \
association in the immediate future.

If this message has reached you in error and you do not have anything to contribute \
to a search engine focused on CGI Scripts, Programing and/or Web Resources then \
please accept our appologies and click on the link below to remove yourself from our \
mailng list. If you simply want to be removed from our mailing list for whatever \
reason then please click on the link below and you will automatically be removed.

Thank You,

Norm

Admin@CGIScriptsOnline.com
http://www.CGIScriptsOnline.com