List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] SIP-documentation?
From:       Jesper Eskilson <jojo () virtutech ! se>
Date:       2000-09-14 17:11:29

Arno Paehler <paehler@gol.com> writes:

> The last argument to your QScrollView.__init__ should be a flag (i.e. an
> integer) if I am not mistaken - I can reproduce the same error with a
> QWidget.__init__ if I replace the flags by None - None is a very peculiar
> Python Object and probably not converted to an int = 0 as you presumably
> expect.

Ok, thanks.

What about the general case? Given that Qt is documented (and superbly so)
only as C++ classes; how do I map the C++ method prototypes to
corresponding Python methods.

/Jesper
Jesper Eskilson                                         jojo@virtutech.se
Virtutech                                         http://www.virtutech.se