List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Christmas Is Early
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () river-bank ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-07-28 17:12:13

I'd just like to publically acknowledge the generosity of Andy Anderson
and all at Mechanical Dynamics Inc (http://www.adams.com) for donating a
Windows development environment to me.

Also the generosity of Trolltech who (with help from Boudewijn Rempt)
have donated a copy of Qt for Windows to me.

Now, if I've understood the license correctly, I will be able to
distribute a binary version of PyQt for Windows free of charge.  You
will only need a license from Qt if you wish to recompile the PyQt
sources.

Watch this space.

Phil