List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] KProcess?
From:       mgeras () ticon ! net
Date:       2000-04-12 21:02:51

Hey,

Just a couple of quick questions.  Is this one of the typical answers:

"KProcess just hasn't been implemented yet?"

If so, could it be in the next release.  And how could I build it now?  It
would be nice to make it easy to add new classes to the library.  Maybe a
script?  I am using the RPM installation technique and it I suppose I
could just create a patch and modify the .spec file.

Matt