List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] QTextBrowser & QMimeSourceFactory
From:       Pete Ware <ware () cis ! ohio-state ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-04 19:53:15

Well, I was wrong (big news).  It definitely is not a PyQt problem.
Maybe what's more bothersome is I don't understand the qt side of
things.

Assuming you have a file 'doc/help-start.html' that can have links
(<a href='xxx'></a>, the following code makes for a very trivial browser
(see examples/qbrowser/qbrowser for something that can read the Qt
documentation).

#! /usr/bin/env python
import qt
import sys

app = qt.QApplication (sys.argv)
main = qt.QMainWindow ()

text = qt.QTextBrowser (main)

text.mimeSourceFactory().setFilePath (qt.QStringList ('.'))
text.setSource ('doc/help-start.html')

main.setCentralWidget (text)
app.setMainWidget (main)

main.show ()