List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQt v0.10.1 (Python Bindings)
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () river-bank ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-01-21 14:09:06

I've put v0.10.1 of my Python bindings for Qt (v1.x) in the usual place
at:

http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software

Changes since v0.10 are just a couple of bug fixes:

        repr() of an empty QString or QByteArray returns None rather
than seg faulting
        Two C++ objects at the same address are no longer treated as one
object

There is no PyKDE v0.10.1 (but you will need to recompile PyKDE v0.10).

Phil