List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Re: PyKDE issues
From:       Arun Sharma <adsharma () home ! com>
Date:       1999-10-03 16:15:56

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 12:00:43PM +0100, Phil Thompson wrote:

> Is this causing you a real problem - or did you just happen to notice?

It's not a real problem. I solved it by having a reference to the
object in Python - just as you suggested. I just happened to notice it.

It's a minor annoyance to keep track of all the objects in Python. Do
you want to bring this up on kde-devel and make sure that in KDE 2.x,
the responsibility for destroying the objects is clear to everyone ?

	-Arun