List:       py2exe-users
Subject:    [Py2exe-users] Can not get it to work
From:       Marcus =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peders=E9n?= <marcus.pedersen () comhem ! se>
Date:       2010-04-10 20:48:26

Hi all!
I have followed the instructions on the homepage.
I have made a setpu.py similar to the one on the homepage.
I run the command to compile.
I have copied folders share, lib, and etc from GTK runtime folder.
I have installed the redistributable vcredist_x86.exe

The error I get when I try to start is is:
py2exe Attribute error: 'module' object has no attribute 'Dialog'

The line it point to is a class definition:
import gtk
LINE ERROR POINTS TO ->  class MyClass(gtk.Dialog):..........

My app runs like a dream on my Debian system and it works fine on
windows with python, pygtk an gtk.

I can not figure it out!
I have tried to search for it but I can not solve it!

Please help!

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Marcus