List:       py2exe-users
Subject:    Re: [Py2exe-users] Dll from Python source code
From:       "Tony Cappellini" <cappy2112 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-21 21:27:47

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:13:55 +0200
From: "_ _" <egregio@gmail.com>
To: "Larry Bates" <larry.bates@websafe.com>,
       Py2exe-users@lists.sourceforge.net

But If I can use Com Dll I need register it?.... Or Is possible user it
without register?

Thanks a lot!

A COM Server needs to be registered, a client does not (usually)
You can write a simple installer to do the registration.

You my want to ask about COM on the PythonWin32 list, it's all about
Python on Windows.