List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    [pure-ftpd] upload prolems
From:       István_Király <d250 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-12-08 15:18:13

Hello list,

I have some problem with pure-ftpd installed and managed via ISPConfig.

If i upload really-really small files, it uploads without problems.
But with normal-size files, i get the following symptoms:

The connection opens, upload stalls for a few second, writes a 0-size file, then the \
client pop-s up a message if I want to overwrite the 0-size file. After clicking yes, \
the upload aborts, with failed.

I was trying to look in the logs, the pure ftpd-log states lines like: [date] "PUT \
/path 200 0"

The problem persist for several users.

Anyone have any advice?

Thank you.