List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    [pure-ftpd] pure-ftpd with lftp - 426 server reply missed
From:       Perl Whore <whoreperl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 6:47:15

Hello, when I cancel an operation with lftp, I get the error 426
server reply missed. I'm not sure if this is a problem with lftp or
with pure-ftpd so I'm sending a message to both mailing lists. Does
pure-ftpd not handle the ABOR command like the other ftpds do? I
didn't have this problem when I used vsftpd and proftpd.