List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    [pure-ftpd] SSL Certificate and certificate bundle
From:       Egbert van der Wal <ewal () pointpro ! nl>
Date:       2009-10-28 16:38:07

Hello,

I've been searching all over the web but I cannot seem to be able to
find a solution. I have a Comodo certificate for my server, which
requires a 'bundle' which makes sure the certificate authority is
trusted. So, the server needs to send both certificates for te user to
trust the certificate. I found ways to configure in postfox, courier
imap and apache, but not in pureftpd for FTPS.

I cannot find any other TLS related option than to just enable TLS by
'echo 1 > /etc/pure-ftpd/conf/TLS'. Is this currently possible using
pureftpd, and if so, how?

Thanks,

Egbert van der Wal

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]