List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    [pure-ftpd] SSL TLS support
From:       jay b <tech_j () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-30 16:29:33

Hi All:

I have a quick question.  I have my server running with -Y1 option with virtual users \
enabled. I am running this on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga).

Now, I can connect to my server if I use plain FTP (cleartext), but not using \
TLS/SSL.

When I use "Auth SSL" (CoreFTP client on windows machine) I get the following \
response from server: 500 This security scheme is not implemented

When I use "Auth TLS" (CoreFTP client on windows machine) then I get the following \
error: 234 AUTH TLS OK
SSL/TLS error - 0, SSL error -5, error:00000005:lib(0).func(0):DH lib
SSL Connection not established

Is there any specific configuration I need on client side to make TLS/SSL connection \
work ?  Do I need to register server certificate somewhere on the client machine? If \
so then what should I do to do that.  Just trying to figure out a missing peace.

Please advice.

Regards,
- Jay