List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    Re: [pure-ftpd] File size downloaded limit
From:       Bruno Friedmann <bruno () ioda-net ! ch>
Date:       2009-04-15 4:41:14

Jason Dickerson wrote:
> I have been told that IE and Firefox have a 2GB file size limit when
> downloading files.   I am not sure if this applies to IE 8 though.
>
> Jason Dickerson

Nerver encounter this trouble nor with firefox nor with ie7.

But if in front of you you have the pure-ftp debian version, they have the "real bad" habit
to maintain a version limited to 2GB ( without large-file ) during a very long time.

Seen on woody,sarge,edge (don't know about lenny )

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net SÃ rl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com