List:       pureftpd-list
Subject:    Re: [pure-ftpd] Fwd: Possible bug in Pure-FTPd
From:       Jason Dickerson <jason.dickerson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-13 21:06:12

Another update.  I have recompiled pure-ftpd 1.0.22 with no source
modifications of any kind.  Interestingly it is a little faster on gets.
3MB/s rather than 1MB/s. It seems to me there is an issue with the download
code, but I would like some confirmation from anyone else.

Thanks,

Jason Dickerson

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Jason Dickerson <jason.dickerson@gmail.com