List:       puppet-users
Subject:    Re: [Puppet-users] RHN Satellite and Puppet
From:       "Holter, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Holter () nav ! no>
Date:       2008-01-31 7:49:04

Chris,

thank you for the reply.

We had the same kind of setup in mind - download all packages to the
satellite server, and use
Puppet to manage which packages are installed on the different systems.
And using the satellite's channel utility we will have full control over
which patches/upgrades are available to the managed environments
(testing, production, etc).

Kenneth

Message: 5