List:       puppet-users
Subject:    Re: [Puppet-users] What does this error mean
From:       The Anarcat <anarcat () anarcat ! ath ! cx>
Date:       2008-01-30 0:08:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 10:41:20AM +1100, Luke Kanies wrote:
> I recently ran into this problem too, and I don't really understand
> why it's cropping up, since I'm specifically managing the ownership of
> that file.

Another /me too here: I had the same problem, but with puppetmaster
complaining about not being able to chown... It seems to happen when you
run a 0.24 puppetd and puppetmaster side by side on the same ssl
directory.

Didn't have this problem in 0.23 IIRC...

A.

--
Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there.
Wherever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there.