List:       puppet-users
Subject:    Re: [Puppet-users] Reports?
From:       Luke Kanies <luke () madstop ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 18:25:59

On Mar 29, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Digant C Kasundra wrote:

> On the ReportsAndReporting wiki page, the sample shows running
> puppetmasterd with tagmail, daily, and security reports, but the
> available
> reports section below only talks about tagmail and rrdgraph.  Can
> someone
> add some info on the daily and security as I'm not familiar with
> these?

That's a problem with the wiki page; there are no such reports.

The reports reference is generated from the list of reports, so it's
essentially guaranteed to be a complete list of the available reports.

I've updated the document you mentioned:

https://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/ReportsAndReporting

I've tried to be a bit more helpful in how to actually use reporting,
and I'll add a link to this in the Introduction.

  --
  I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions.
          -- Lillian Hellman