List:       puppet-users
Subject:    Re: [Puppet-users] Mongrel?
From:       Luke Kanies <luke () madstop ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 14:38:50

On Mar 28, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Digant C Kasundra wrote:

> What happened with the Mongrel effort?

You can start puppetmasterd with --servertype mongrel and put it
behind an Apache proxy.  In other words, it all works, although
(clearly) it's not realy documented yet.  I'll see if I can go about
doing that.

  --
  Neonle will continue to be rude, and will nretend that you had a small
  stroke which makes you unable to say or see the letter "n".  Stunid