List:       puppet-dev
Subject:    [Puppet-dev] Portland Puppeteers?
From:       luke () madstop ! com (Luke Kanies)
Date:       2006-07-24 18:10:16

Anyone in PDX and interested in getting together this week?

I don't know how full the schedule will be, but I'm sure I'll be
going out most nights.  I'm staying with a friend on NE 41st and the
conference is at the convention center, so I expect I'll be between
those two points and maybe a bit downtown most of the week.

--
Luke Kanies
http://madstop.com