List:       puppet-dev
Subject:    [Puppet-dev] PRM website
From:       mpalmer () hezmatt ! org (Matthew Palmer)
Date:       2006-07-15 3:48:47

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 05:38:15PM -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> At long last, the PRM website is up at http://et.redhat.com/emd/prm/

Sweet.  I like the architecture diagram -- very high tech.  <grin>  I wonder
if you're channeling Ubuntu in your colour scheme.

- Matt

desire for fish and an equally deep, passionate and profound desire to avoid
getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."
		-- Unknown, Seen on the 'net