List:       puppet-dev
Subject:    [Puppet-dev] Development wiki
From:       luke () madstop ! com (Luke Kanies)
Date:       2006-03-29 23:42:48

I've decided to start using the Puppet Trac instance's wiki for writing up
what needs to be done for development, since I haven't been all that vocal
about what kinds of features I want to add and in what priority.

The page now points to four major projects being worked on:

https://reductivelabs.com/cgi-bin/puppet.cgi/wiki/PuppetDevelopment

--
The difference between scientists and engineers is that when
engineers screw up, people die.    -- Professor Orthlieb