List:       publicfile
Subject:    Re: security or inconvienence?
From:       Camiel Dobbelaar <cd () sentia ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-11 7:16:34

My patch does not fix ncftp's problem with publicfile. This is what I
wrote about it:

"It does not work with ncftp. ncftp does not really issue 'cd' commands
to the ftp-server. It caches this information to issue commands with the
cached path as an argument. I have seen patches on this mailinglist
that address this issue as well, but I feel it's not publicfile's
problem."

There were other patches that _did_ fix it, but you'd have to hit the
archives...

--
Cam